- studio partners
- wellness partners
- teacher partners
Studio Partnership with yogaJOYproject
We are excited to welcome new Studio Partners!
What we are offering:
1. a spot on our website that’s all yours (e.g., your own pages with events/schedule of classes, information page about your studio and mission statement)
2. your future events listed in “upcoming offerings” (anything 2-3 months out)
3. updates/upcoming offerings advertised in our monthly email that is sent to an extensive list of contacts. (currently over 4,500 contacts) and daily updates to our twitter account.
** all the event listings must be sent to email@example.com by the 15th of each month previous to update.
4. unlimited access to our blog to put out whatever you’d like to students, teachers and community. (www.yogajoyproject.blogspot.com)
5. direct link from our site to your website and regular schedule.
What we need from you:
1. start up fee: (creation of your web pages on our site)
2. a monthly fee: (this is for the email and all web updates)
3. an email contact list** (your contacts will never be shared with anyone- ever! All partners benefit as we join our contacts in order to reach to most students)
**Before sending emails to your contacts, we have found it most effective to send an announcement email to your folks FROM YOU stating that you are partnering with yogaJOYproject. The email explains that YJP is a resource and sends one email per month listing yoga events in your area. It then gives them the option to opt- out of receiving the monthly email before it is ever sent. If they “unsubscribe”, it will take them off of our list, not yours!
Please keep in mind that your membership fees can be written off on your taxes.
We would love to have you as part of our yogaJOYproject community! As a Studio Partner, we could discuss ways to collaborate to bring yoga to more folks. It is exciting to see our vision expand to include a growing number of amazing partners in the South Sound area.
Please do not hesitate to email with any questions.
Click here for the partnership agreement.
2012 Studio Partner Rates:
$150 start up (one time only)
$25 monthly fee
Partners must sign up for at least 6 months along with the Membership Start up fee.